(Pre-registration online until 17 April 23:59 CEST;
On site registration in Amman as of 24 April at 12:00)
Conference: 150 Euro
The registration fee for participants includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Opening ceremony
- Welcome reception
- Coffee/tea breaks
- Lunch (on 25 and 26 April)
Dinner (optional): 30 Euro
Pharmacists in Jordan:
Please register directly with the Jordan Pharmacists’ Association by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
- Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to MCI Amsterdam.
- In case of cancellation before or on 1 April 2019, the registration fee less an administration fee of 25% will be refunded.
- After 1 April 2019, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- The terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, including if a visa is officially refused to the participant. We strongly advise all participants to start their visa application as early as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
- All registrations are strictly personal: replacements or name changes are not possible. You may be asked to show an identification document (e.g. passport) when picking up your badge at the registration desk.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The FIP Organising Committee, the Local Host Committee, FIP Headquarters and MCI Amsterdam (hereafter called the organisers) may be not held responsible for any loss, injury or damage to any property, whatever the cause may be. Liability of persons and enterprises providing means of transportation or other services, however, remains unaffected. It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries. The organisers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the conference participants. Should, for any reason outside the organisers’ control (including but not limited to acts of terrorism, extreme weather conditions and/or industrial action) the venue or speakers change, or the conference be cancelled, the organisers will endeavour to reschedule, but shall not be held responsible for any costs, damages or expenses incurred by registrants. If for any reason the organisers decide to make changes to the conference, they are not responsible for airfares, hotels or other costs incurred by registrants. The participants take part in the conference at their own risk. Furthermore, the organisers may not be held liable for any costs or damages incurred resulting from acts outside of their control including but not limited to force majeure, strikes and/or public manifestations.
Only written arrangements are binding. The sole legal venue is The Hague. Registration of a participant entails acceptance of these conditions.
In any disputes that may arise concerning the execution or interpretation of these regulations, both parties agree that they will be subject to Dutch law and that the commercial courts of The Hague will be competent, without prejudice to the organisers’ right to initiate proceedings under the laws and before the courts of the participant’s registered office in the event any sums are due by the participant to FIP.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
In order to avoid unnecessary printing, all participants will be emailed their certificate of conference attendance as a PDF within 10 days of the close of the conference.
The registration desk will be open:
- Wednesday 24 April 12:00 – 18:30
- Thursday 25 April 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 26 April 08:00 – 18:00